The company THE FRENCH TRUFFLE EXPRESS, concerned about the rights of individuals, in particular with regard to automated processing and in a desire for transparency with its customers, has implemented a policy covering all of these treatments, the purposes pursued by the latter as well as as means of action available to individuals so that they can best exercise their rights.
Continuing to use this site implies unreserved acceptance of the following terms and conditions of use. The currently online version of these conditions of use is the only one opposable throughout the duration of use of the site and until a new version replaces it.
Article 1 - Legal notices
1.1 Site (hereinafter "the site"):
1.2 Publisher (hereinafter "the publisher"):
THE FRENCH TRUFFLE EXPRESS
Head Office: 5112 Route de Belledonne 38190 LAVAL FRANCE.
e-mail address: contact @ maisonmusquee .fr
1.3 Host (hereinafter "the host"):
MAISON MUSQUEE is hosted by SHOPIFY INC, whose head office is located 5112 Route de Belledonne 38190 LAVAL FRANCE
Article 2 - Access to the site
Access to the site and its use are reserved for strictly personal use. You agree not to use this site and the information or data contained therein for commercial, political, advertising purposes and for any form of commercial solicitation and in particular the sending of unsolicited e-mails.
Article 3 - Site content
All trademarks, photographs, texts, comments, illustrations, images, animated or not, video sequences, sounds, as well as all computer applications that could be used to make this site work and more generally all the elements reproduced or used on the site are protected by the laws in force in respect of intellectual property.
They are the full and entire property of the publisher or its partners. Any reproduction, representation, use or adaptation, in any form whatsoever, of all or part of these elements, including computer applications, without the prior written consent of the publisher, is strictly prohibited. The fact that the publisher does not initiate proceedings upon becoming aware of these unauthorized uses does not constitute acceptance of said uses and waiver of prosecution.
Article 4 - Site management
For the good management of the site, the editor can at any time:
• suspend, interrupt or limit access to all or part of the site, reserve access to the site, or to certain parts of the site, to a specific category of Internet users;
• delete any information that could disrupt its operation or contravene national or international laws;
• suspend the site in order to carry out updates.
Article 5 - Responsibilities
The publisher cannot be held liable in the event of failure, breakdown, difficulty or interruption of operation, preventing access to the site or to one of its functions.
The connection material to the site that you use is under your sole responsibility. You must take all appropriate measures to protect your equipment and your own data, in particular from viral attacks via the Internet. You are also solely responsible for the sites and data you consult.
The publisher cannot be held responsible in the event of legal proceedings against you:
• due to the use of the site or any service accessible via the Internet;
• due to your failure to comply with these general conditions.
The publisher is not responsible for any damage caused to yourself, to third parties and / or to your equipment as a result of your connection or your use of the site and you waive any action against him as a result.
If the publisher were to be the subject of an amicable or legal procedure because of your use of the site, he could turn against you to obtain compensation for all damages, sums, convictions and costs that could result from this procedure.
Article 6 - Hypertext links
The establishment by users of all hypertext links to all or part of the site is strictly prohibited, except with the prior written authorization of the publisher.
The publisher is free to refuse this authorization without having to justify his decision in any way. In the event that the publisher grants its authorization, it is in all cases only temporary and may be withdrawn at any time, without obligation of justification at the charge of the publisher.
Any information accessible via a link to other sites is not published by the publisher. The publisher has no right to the content present in said link.
Article 7 - Data collection and protection
Your data is collected by THE FRENCH TRUFFLE EXPRESS company.
Personal data means any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person (data subject); is deemed identifiable a person who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to a name, an identification number or to one or more specific elements, specific to his physical, physiological, genetic, psychological, economic, cultural or social.
The personal information that can be collected on the site is mainly used by the publisher for the management of relations with you, and if necessary for the processing of your orders.
The personal data collected are as follows:
• last name and first name
• mail address
• phone number
• financial data: as part of the payment for products and services offered on the Platform, the Platform records financial data relating to the user's credit card.
Article 8 - Right of access, rectification and delisting of your data
In application of the regulations applicable to personal data, users have the following rights:
• the right of access: they can exercise their right of access, to know their personal data, by writing to the email address mentioned below. In this case, before the implementation of this right, the Platform may request proof of the user's identity in order to verify its accuracy;
• the right of rectification: if the personal data held by the Platform are inaccurate, they may request the updating of the information;
• the right to delete data: users can request the deletion of their personal data, in accordance with applicable data protection laws;
• the right to limit processing: users can ask the Platform to limit the processing of personal data.
• the right to object to data processing: users can object to their data being processed.
• the right to portability: they can request that the Platform give them the personal data they have provided to transmit them to a new Platform.
• You can exercise this right by contacting us at the following address: THE FRENCH TRUFFLE EXPRESS 5112 Route de Belledonne 38190 LAVAL Or by email at: firstname.lastname@example.org
All requests must be accompanied by a photocopy of a valid signed identity document and mention the address at which the publisher can contact the requester. The response will be sent within one month of receipt of the request. This one-month period may be extended by two months if the complexity of the request and / or the number of requests so require.
Article 9 - Use of data
The personal data collected from users is intended to provide the services of the Platform, to improve them and to maintain a secure environment. The legal basis for processing is the execution of the contract between the user and the Platform. More specifically, the uses are as follows:
• access and use of the Platform by the user;
• management of the operation and optimization of the Platform;
• implementation of user assistance;
• verification, identification and authentication of data transmitted by the user;
• personalization of services by displaying advertisements based on the user's browsing history, according to their preferences;
• prevention and detection of fraud, malware (malicious software) and management of security incidents;
• management of any disputes with users;
• sending of commercial and advertising information, according to user preferences;
• organization of the conditions of use of the Payment Services.
Article 10 - Data retention policy
The Platform retains your data for the time necessary to provide you with its services or assistance.
To the extent reasonably necessary or required to meet legal or regulatory obligations, resolve disputes, prevent fraud and abuse, or enforce our terms and conditions, we may also retain some of your information as necessary, even after you have closed your account. or that we no longer need to provide our services to you.
Article 11- Sharing of personal data with third parties
Personal data may be shared with third-party companies exclusively in the United States, in the following cases:
• when the user uses the payment services, for the implementation of these services, the Platform is in contact with third-party banking and financial companies with which it has entered into contracts;
• when the user publishes information accessible to the public in the free comment areas of the Platform;
• when the user authorizes the website of a third party to access his data;
• when the Platform uses the services of providers to provide user assistance, advertising and payment services. These service providers have limited access to user data, as part of the performance of these services, and have a contractual obligation to use them in accordance with the provisions of the applicable data protection regulations. personal character;
• if required by law, the Platform may transmit data to respond to complaints made against the Platform and comply with administrative and legal procedures.
Article 12 - Commercial offers
You are likely to receive commercial offers from the publisher. If you do not wish it, please click on the following link: https://www.maisonmusquee.fr/. Your data may be used by the publisher's partners for commercial prospecting purposes, if you do not wish it, please click on the following link: https://www.maisonmusquee.fr/.
If, while consulting the site, you access personal data, you must refrain from any collection, any unauthorized use and any act that may constitute an invasion of the privacy or reputation of individuals. The publisher declines all responsibility in this regard.
The data are kept and used for a period in accordance with the legislation in force.
Article 13 - Cookies
What is a cookie " ?
A "Cookie" or tracer is an electronic file placed on a terminal (computer, tablet, smartphone, etc.) and read for example when consulting a website, reading an e-mail, installing or the use of software or a mobile application, regardless of the type of terminal used, originating from the company responsible for the site concerned and / or third-party companies may be placed on your terminal.
When browsing this site for the first time, an explanatory banner on the use of "cookies" will appear. Therefore, by continuing to browse, the customer and / or prospect will be deemed informed and have accepted the use of said "cookies". The consent given will be valid for a period of thirteen (13) months. The user has the option of deactivating cookies from their browser settings.
All information collected will only be used to track the volume, type and configuration of traffic using this site, to develop its design and layout and for other administrative and planning purposes and more generally to improve the service. that we offer you.
The following cookies are present on this site:
• Google analytics: used to measure the site's audience;
• Google tag manager: facilitates the implementation of tags on pages and allows you to manage Google tags;
• Google Adsense: Google advertising network using websites or YouTube videos as a medium for its ads;
• Google Dynamic Remarketing: allows you to offer dynamic advertising based on previous searches;
• Google Adwords Conversion: tool for monitoring adwords advertising campaigns;
• DoubleClick: Google advertising cookies to serve banners.
• Facebook connect: allows you to identify yourself using your Facebook account;
• Facebook social plugins: allows you to like, share, comment on content with a Facebook account;
• Facebook Custom Audience: allows you to interact with the audience on Facebook.
The lifespan of these cookies is thirteen months.
Article 14 - Photographs and representation of products
The photographs of products, accompanying their description, are not contractual and do not bind the publisher.
Article 15 - Applicable law
The present conditions of use of the site are governed by the law of France and subject to the jurisdiction of the courts of the head office of the publisher, subject to a specific attribution of jurisdiction resulting from a particular text of law or regulation.
Article 16 - Contact us
For any questions, information on the products presented on the site, or concerning the site itself, you can leave a message at the following address: email@example.com.